Highlights of DisplacedGuy.Com Google Analytics Web Stats for Oct, 2010
- Another Impressive Monthly Traffic Increase in Absolute Unique Visitors and PageViews ! Very exciting, I would have never guessed this was possible. Thank you very much to everyone.
- Virtually unchanged bounce rate. At least it has dropped and stabilized around 74% but this is too high and is proof that writing is not my first skill. I need to learn to write better articles with better content. Remember a “bounce” means that a visitor came to a page and left immediately, so you want a lower bounce rate.
- A Record Increase in Adsense Revenue! The first month with over $10 in Adsense revenue. Wow this is cool, thanks to all readers for visiting sponsors IF the situation is applicable. 🙂
- Slight improvement in Adsense Click Through Rate, less than one visitor per 200 clicking an ad. ( 0.46 % up from 0.44 % )
- Increased percentage of total traffic from search engines and direct traffic with the decrease coming from referring sites.
Slight improvement in number of pages read per visitor. From 1.46 pages per visitor to 1.51
General Trend for last six months (May – Oct 2010) for DisplacedGuy
- Over 2,230% increase in Page Views for period.
- Over 1,860% increase in Absolute Unique Visitors for period
- Adsense Revenue is still considered extremely poor however the good month was encouraging.
- From here on out I’ll start dropping the oldest month off the charts so that there will always be a six month period to look at.
Screen Prints – Google Analytics ( Page Views for All Visitors)
42% Monthly Increase in page views from 2,995 to 4,226 – Source: Google Analytics
28% Monthly increase in Absolute Unique Visitors from 1,885 to 2,406 – Source: Google Analytics
No change in Bounce Rate – I have put some polls on the site asking for feedback about how to improve the content. I will use the information from polls to try and bring bounce rate much lower – Data Source: Google Analytics
A pleasant surprise, record month for Google Adsense Revenue! But CTR is very low and I need to do more research and figure out why. – Source: Google Analytics
Of the total traffic, the Direct Traffic and Search Engine Traffic increased while the traffic from referring sites decreased. Source: Google Analytics
If you have any requests for specific statistics or any questions, just email me or leave a comment here.
Rich (aka DisplaceGuy)