Google Analytics Actuals – Update #4 for DisplacedGuy.Com ( Sept, 2010 )
Trends in DisplacedGuy.Com Web Stats for Sept 2010
- Moderate Traffic Increases in Absolute Unique Visitors and PageViews
- Slightly improved (decreased) bounce rate. (may mean content quality is improving)
- Slightly worse revenue from Adsense ads, even though traffic is up. (why?)
- Slightly worse Adsense Click Through Rate, less than one visitor per 100 clicking an ad.
- Increased traffic from search engines
- Slight improvement in number of pages read per visitor. (implies possible article quality improvement)
General Trend for last five months (May – Sept, 2010) for DisplacedGuy
- Over 1500% increase in Page Views for period.
- Over 1400% increase in Absolute Unique Visitors for period
- Bounce Rate is still too high, but it is slowly coming down (by 3%), this may mean that articles are improving in quality.
- Adsense Revenue has increased over period, but is extremely poor and getting worse as a percentage as traffic increases.
Screen Prints – Google Analytics ( Page Views for All Visitors)
Google Analytics for Absolute Unique Visitors